2nd JSKA European Championships and Masters Seminar, Glasgow, Scotland, 10-12 July 2015
A South Africa delegation has been invited to attend and participate in the above event. Unfortunately only 12 senior students will be allowed to participate.
Students (Shodan and above) and Instructors wishing to join the SA team must contact Sensei Soon, directly via firstname.lastname@example.org, to receive detailed information regarding the tour.
- Tour package: R 27 000
- A tour deposit of R 2000 p/p, is payable by 28 February 2015.
- Outstanding balance is payable on 31 March 2015.
- The tour package will include:
- Airfare, accommodation & transport in London & Glasgow
- Tourist attractions to be visited in London & Glasgow
- Team Kit
- Championships Entry fee
- Provisional Itinerary:
- 06-08 July 2015: London
- 09 July 2015: Transfer to Glasgow
- 10 July 2015: Championships Registration
- 11 July 2015: Masters Seminar
- 12 July 2015: 2nd JSKA European Championships
- 13 July 2015: Return to London
Follow this link to view more information on the event from the organizers.
The annual Berg Gashuku at Injisuthi in the picturesque Drakensberg took place from 13-15 February 2015. All Brown, Jnr Black and Black belts were invited to attend this intense but rewarding training camp.
This is one of the “must do” training events annually and not only does it test one’s loyalty and dedication to karate, but it also brings the true spirit of karate and Budo to the fore.
Follow this link to see more pictures on our JSKASA Facebook page.