29 and 30 May 2015 at Hall F, Tshwane Events Centre (Pretoria Show Grounds), Soutter Street, Pretoria West
This Championships will also serve as trials for the selection of:
- The JSKA South Africa National Development Team to start an intensive preparation program in August 2015 to prepare for the 20th Shotokan International Development Karate Championships to be hosted at Konka, Magaliesburg on Saturday, 22 August 2015 and receive JSKA South Africa National Development Colours.
- The JSKA South Africa National Team to compete in the 8th JSKA World Karate Championships to be hosted in Namibia 2016.
2nd JSKA European Championships and Masters Seminar, Glasgow, Scotland, 10-12 July 2015
A South Africa delegation has been invited to attend and participate in the above event. Unfortunately only 12 senior students will be allowed to participate.
Students (Shodan and above) and Instructors wishing to join the SA team must contact Sensei Soon, directly via email@example.com, to receive detailed information regarding the tour.
- Tour package: R 27 000
- A tour deposit of R 2000 p/p, is payable by 28 February 2015.
- Outstanding balance is payable on 31 March 2015.
- The tour package will include:
- Airfare, accommodation & transport in London & Glasgow
- Tourist attractions to be visited in London & Glasgow
- Team Kit
- Championships Entry fee
- Provisional Itinerary:
- 06-08 July 2015: London
- 09 July 2015: Transfer to Glasgow
- 10 July 2015: Championships Registration
- 11 July 2015: Masters Seminar
- 12 July 2015: 2nd JSKA European Championships
- 13 July 2015: Return to London
Follow this link to view more information on the event from the organizers.
A strong delegation from South Africa returned from an extremely successful championship hosted in Terni, Italy in July 2014. Our team returned home with 46 medals in a fiercely contested event with a number of newly crowned world champions!
An intensive preparation program which lasted many months guaranteed success not withstanding strong opposition from across the world. We have laid a strong foundation for 2016 tournament in Namibia with an unfair of competed in Swakopmund many times.